Wednesday 13 August 2008

Selena Gomez: 'I Don't Want To Be A Solo Music Star'

...more Selena Gomez �
...more The Jonas Brothers �
...more Miley Cyrus �

Selena Gomez does non want to be a solo star like Miley Cyrus, she would rather release an album in one case she�s institute herself a full band. Maybe she can join her rumoured boyfriend Nick Jonas in the Jonas Brothers?


The Wizards of Waverly Place asterisk is exquisite to catch stuck into music, merely insists she doesn�t want to do it only like gent Disney star Miley wHO has released two solo albums since finding fame on Hannah Montana.


She tells MTV: "I'm going to be in a lot - no Selena Gomez stuff. I'm not going away to be a solo artist. I think that I don't want my name attached to it."


But Gomez promises her fans will still enjoy the record: "I basically desire to make music that is merriment and that parents and kids tin can jump around to and have a good time to. I will be singing, and I'm acquisition drums and playing electric guitar."


Maybe she can squad up with Camp Rock star and best friend Demi Lovato?